Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Save the world

"Give me back the woods, take this city." noble owner world famous poet Rabindronath Tagore  wrote one century ago.
To make the world more fast and comfortable we are doing many silly mistakes.And also we agree with this but nobody comes foreword to get any solution of a man made problem that is called disaster.Many times there's somebody to find a solution but nobody to apply it.
Environment pollution is the most burning question of this world.Pollution is the contamination in normal natural environment which causes disorder, instability, harm or discomfort to the ecosystem( living organisms or physical systems ).Pollution may take various forms such as chemical compound or substance or heat, noise  or light.Pollution can be man made or natural.
Now a days the world is most  sufferer of man made pollution.We know everything but hardly we consider the worst effect of the pollution.
Here the health effect of pollution in human body,
I am the killer of myself

The iceberg is melting rapidly,
Don't kill me,i am innocent
ozone layer is depleting,
I will take revenge
Water is polluting,
Please save me
So Let's stop the pollution & plant minimum a tree per person and make the world fit to live.Please save the world.
Help me growing I'll also help you growing

No comments:

Post a Comment